Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WAY TO GO TANNER!

Tanner scored his first goal ever tonight! He did awesome. It was freezing outside and we almost didn't go. Grandpa, Tanner and I went to game anyway. There were only four kids on his team at the game, so Tanner had to play the whole game. He was doing such a great job. When the other team had the ball he would run and block the goal. He actually kept the other team from scoring a couple times. Anyway, he was running the ball down and there was a big kid on the other team running with him. I thought for sure that Tanner would just give up to stay away from the other player. He was very persistant and ran it down and scored. I was screaming my guts out. I could not believe he finally scored. He has wanted to score a goal all year. Anyway, he ended up scoring twice, and they were the only two goals that his team got. I was so proud of Tanner. Way to go Tanner!

1 comments:

Sharlene said...

Good Job Tanner!!