Monday, April 21, 2008

Tagged Again!

Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
List:
3 joys
3 fears
3 goals
3 current obsessions/collections
3 random/surprising facts

Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names .
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys...
**My three little cutie pies. They are so fun and challenging at the same time.
**Traveling. I love going anywhere. It is just so fun to escape life.
**Scrapbooking and making cards.

3 Fears...
**Snakes. I can't stand them.
**Heights. I am so afraid of heights.
**Not being a good person/mom.

3 Goals...
**Eating better. I love food and I have no self control.
**Losing weight. It has a lot to do with the eating better.
**Start scrapbooking. I love to do it, it's just hard to find the time.

3 current obsessions/collections...
**I have to make my bed. Ican't stand going through the day if I know my beds not made.
**Fisher Price Little People. I love the little people toys. I can't get enough.
**Looking for a new house. I want to move so bad. I am always looking.

3 random/surprising facts
**I hate being unorganized, but I am very unorganized.
**I make to do lists every week.
**I love to cook, but I am in a rut.

I tag...Ashley, Mom, Sharlene, and DeLana

4 comments:

Ryan and Ashley said...

Thanks a lot Cari:)

Elisa said...

Hey! I got the template from cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com She's got some way cute ones! I'm having her make me my own too! Don't worry about the hair! I'm just sensitive and insecure about it! It was a HORMONAL day for me. Sorry!

Elisa said...

So I found another cute blog template site. Its called leeloublogs.blogspot.com

Elisa said...

Your blog looks so cute! Which site did you end up using?