Monday, April 14, 2008

The San Francisco Treat

My San Francisco trip was absolutely amazing. I flew out with Kevin on monday, and I started shopping right away. We stayed at the San Francisco Marriott which was right next to Union Square. They had the biggest Old Navy I've every been to. Kevin and I went to Morton's for dinner. We had steak and amazing crab cakes. I was going to sleep in on Tuesday, but Kevin woke me up and made me go to breakfast with him. After I took a morning nap, it was back to shopping. We met Kevin's project manager for dinner, and we went to an amazing sushi place. I say that because I do not like sushi at all but this stuff was pretty good. Wednesday I took the cable car to Ghiradelli Square, and I went to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. After shopping for a while I went to go see the Olympic Torch. I walked all the way down to Pier 29 and waited for 2 hours among many Tibet protestors. That was an experience. Finally I left when the protestors started laying in the street. That night Kevin and I met my cousin, Sarah at Pier 39. We ate at The Crab House. It was really good crab and a fun experience. Thursday I got a massage and then Kevin and I shopped for a while before we returned home. It was such a fun and relaxing vacation. Sarah met us at Pier 39 and we ate at the Crab House.
Me at Pier 39.

I rode the cable car to Fisherman's Wharf.

0 comments: