Friday, January 16, 2009

Christmas Eve at home

The kids were so excited for Christmas. We did our tradition of opening pajamas and wearing them to bed. We also left reindeer food outside to make sure that Santa found our house, and of course, cookies and milk.
The kids were so good and fell asleep by 8:30 pm. Unfortunately they woke up at 12:30 am thinking it was morning. Finally they woke up at 6:30 am to open presents.
Putting the reindeer food outside.
Yummy reindeer food.
Christmas pajamas.






3 comments:

Elisa said...

Yay, I'm glad you're back! I would like some Christmas pictures from you, if you still have them. My camera struggles alot! Maybe next year Santa will bring me a fancy new one!

Staci said...

Cari, hey I just saw your blog address on facebook and stopped in to check out your blog. I don't know if you check this regularly, but wanted to say hi and that I'm gonna add you to my list of friends on my blog page. Kenzie looks so much like you! There are some expressions that she has in the pics where I'm like, Cari? nope that's Kenzie. Crazy! I really want to see you sometime soon. We need to arrange a visit!
my blog address is:
justanotherdayfam.blogspot.com

Bret and Beverly said...

Did you make those blankets? I still have one you made me in high school- crazy. Don't know if you remember it :)