Monday, July 14, 2008

Loosing Cooper

We had a scary experience on Saturday. We went to the mall, and Kenzie was looking for earings at Claires. All of the sudden Cooper was no where in sight. We looked all over the store and couldn't find him. Kevin went outside the store and tried to find him. No luck. Of course I was really freaking out now. I walked outside the store, and saw two security guards. I told them I lost my son. They took a description and called it in on their radio. They split up and started looking for Cooper. I started crying and tried to call my parents to come down to the mall. All of the sudden the security guard walked over with Cooper. He was about four stores down on the other side of the mall. I have never lost one of my kids for that long. Not fun at all. We are happy that he is safe and with us.

0 comments: