Friday, February 29, 2008

Sick of being sick!

We are so tired of being sick at our house! Kevin started throwing up on Tuesday morning. Wednesday Cooper and I woke up with a fever, cough, headache, and sore throat. In due time we decided the throwing up thing would be fun, so we picked up on it. Kevin quarantined us to my room so we could "control" who was sick. Not so much. Tanner came down with a fever on Thursday and we are hoping that Kenzie doesn't get it. Every time that we think Cooper is getting better, he throws up randomly. Enough is enough!Mommy please let us play.
I wish I could go out and play.

Can I watch another cartoon?

2 comments:

Cheryl Anne said...

I sure hope by now that you are feeling better!! Fun to have found you on your blog :) Thanks for letting me know about it.

Sharlene said...

I hope everyone hurries up and gets better. I'll never forget the summer all four of my boys came down with chicken pox in intervals of about a week apart. We ended up quarantined for 6 weeks! It was a L-O-N-G summer. Hang in there...Spring is in the air.